Been a long, long, loooooong time. I know. I'm sorry for not being consistent.
A lot has happened... I mean a lot.
- I released "To Lyme, From Us" May 2021
- Got a new job as an Outreach Writer for an insurance company
- Dealt with a hefty amount of health issues
- Learned SO MUCH about God's timing
- Still not engaged
- Still not married
- Celebrated my Golden birthday this year!
- Left my job as an outreach writer and accepted a position as a Technical Writer
- Moved to Springfield, IL
- Went back to school. (Yeah, that's right. This girl is a student... again.)
- Plan on releasing an original called "Repentance"
- Hope to get The Mutates published soon or at least represented by an agent. (Pray for me!)
I know that's a mouthful of stuff that's happened.
I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking. I haven't given up on my dreams and neither should you. Pursue your passions. A lot of times God places these things in our lives for us to discover our purpose in Him.
I'm revamping my sci-fi novel campaign again. This is fr fr this time, I promise.
I hope you enjoy my story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Stay tuned for more!